The Go Bowling Pin Car - How You Can See The Legendary Roadster
Have you ever seen a really cool car but wish it looked more like a bowling pin? Well, we have some exciting news!
The Go Bowling Pin Car, a fully customized bowling pin on wheels, will be cruising to numerous high-profile events during its tour across the country. This bowling themed hot rod has a 400 horsepower 302 cubic inch 8-cylinder engine and is built on a modified 1932 T-Bucket Roadster chassis with enough chrome to make the Batmobile jealous.
The 2019 version of the Pin Car was inspired by the original Pin Car that was built in the late 1930’s just as WWII was starting. The original Pin Car was built on a Ford Edsel chassis and was displayed for a time in the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame when it was in St. Louis. The current Go Bowling Pin Car serves as a customer seeking mobile marketing machine for GoBowling.com, delivering the fun and providing the marketing muscle to remind consumers at every stop all over the USA to GO BOWLING!
The Pin Car will be making appearances all over the USA at major sporting events, music festivals, auto shows, state fairs and local parades. Anywhere bowling consumers gather, the Go Bowling Pin Car can be there to get potential bowling consumers excited and remind them to get out on the lanes and Go Bowling!
"Whether you're a fan of bowling, muscle cars, or anything in between - the Go Bowling Pin Car is a must see”, said John Harbuck, President of Strike Ten Entertainment.
Want to get a better look at the Pin Car? Here are just a few of the upcoming stops:
- July 28th – Chicago, IL - Chicago White Sox Bowlers Day
- July 30th – Del Lago, NY - NYSBPA
- July 31st to August 4th – Watkins Glen, NY - Go Bowling at the Glen
- August 10th – New York, NY – National Bowling Day
- August 16th & 17th – Detroit, MI - Woodward Dream Cruise
- August 18th & 19th – Temperance, MI – Toledo Mud Hens Game
- September 18th to 20th – Richmond, VA – PWBA Tour Championship and the Go Bowling 250